About Our Client Our client is a tier one Canadian publicly traded leader in consumer services. Their growth has created a need for a talented Senior Financial Analyst. Supporting Finance, Sales/Marketing, and Sr. Management, the Sr. Analyst will provide business and decision support analytics to help drive business initiatives.
Reporting to the Director of Analytics, the Sr. Financial Analyst will support multiple BU's with pricing, inventory, budgeting, and forecasting processes through the following
- preparing sales performance and margin reports
- performing extensive P&L analysis
- performing monthly review and analysis of gross margin by customer and segment
- mine large amounts of data from a number of sources (BUs)
- developing and maintaining price lists, pricing models, and analyzing pricing and margin variances
- preparing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, and budget/forecast to actual variance analysis
Thank you for your interest. Only those being considered will be contacted directly.
- 3 plus years of operational finance experience that includes pricing/inventory, budgeting, and forecasting
- designated or actively pursuing CPA (CMA/CGA/CA)
- advanced MS Excel/Access with strong financial modeling skills and IT savvy
- proven marketing/finance analytical abilities
- excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills