Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provides administrative and personal secretarial support to the VP MD URS, as well as other senior staff and other EXCOM members on an ad hoc basis.
- Leads and coordinates internal and offsite meetings/seminars including travel arrangements, schedules, activities, facilities, and overall logistics.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Prepares routine general correspondence, company documents, letters, reports, memorandums, minutes, and presentations.
- Processes incoming/outgoing mail, faxes, e-mails and all correspondence.
- Manages administration, documentation and reports for VP MD URS.
- Organizes travel, arranges and schedules meetings, produces various reports and correspondence, maintains and coordinates proper approval levels and is responsible for providing day to day administrative support.
- Support efficient flow of information (transfers, promos, new hires).
- Foster efficient working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate and support organisational activities (AAD's, Goal setting, Budget planning, etc.)
- Coordinate customer visits and provides support to VPs, Directors and Managers to facilitate successful meetings/events.
- Fields calls and responds/redirects enquiries.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to balance priorities between multiple projects.
- Processes and verifies paperwork such as expense reports, SAP requirements, pre-travel authorizations, vacation requisitions, invoices, etc.
- Maintains and updates yearly schedules.
- Orders and controls budget for office supplies Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to balance priorities between multiple projects
- Provides a professional contact for all Executive levels within the global organization. Establishes positive, professional relationships with key contacts both inside group including France, as well as with customers senior management offices.
What you will bring to this role:
- Manages time / calendar, books meetings, reserves boardrooms and sets up any equipment required for meetings and presentations for VP MD URS, with advance planning of up to 12 months, ensuring business calendar coincides with personal life and works to create a balance.
- Arranges travel, accommodations, related details and confirmations for executives and their departments.
- Provides secretarial support for the VP MD URS and the broader URS EXCOM including staff located in other countries. Sets up meetings and produces and distributes meeting minutes. Works to support efficient working relationships within the team.
- Works to ensure a collaborative team environment across Canada and internationally.
- Leads regular meetings with administrative assistants and supports and mentors administrative assistant team to build proficiency and ensure consistency among the team.
- Maintains a system to track action items to ensure that information requested by the VP MD URS or EXCOM team is received and deadlines are met.
- Ensures regular meetings take place with all direct staff and corporate contacts.
- Manages contact lists/database.
- MS Office, Creating Power Point presentations
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.