endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Large International Automotive Company located in the Toledo Ohio area is looking for a Sr. Applications Engineering Manager (Electrification)
- Responsible for customer engineering of light vehicle electrified driveline systems.
- Lead technical reviews, RFI & RQF responses, and development projects for electrified driveline systems supporting a cradle to grave mindset and support structure to our customers
- Develop with the advanced engineering and applications engineering teams design proposals and products to meet customer requirements.
- Support project management to assure on time and successful launches of customer programs.
- Grow strong relationships with the EV customers, especially in the technical areas.
Minimum Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of progressive drivetrain experience with strong understanding of electric vehicles motor, inverter, and gearbox designs (Automotive, trucking or transportation industries)
- 3+ years’ experience as a manager preferred
- Successful candidate will have knowledge of automotive quality standards including APQP, DVP&R, 8D, PPAP,VE/VA, and FMEA.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.