Sr. Hardware Engineer - Power Electronics
Our client, a global player in design and manufacturing for the automotive sector, is currently seeking a Hardware Engineer (Sr.) - Power Electronics to join their growing team in Troy, MI.
Why work here?
The client maintains a high regard for their employee’s well-being by providing some of the best benefits on the market (20 PTO days & 14+ holidays, full medical with $0 deductible option, 6% 401K match). They are a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. This company is stable and continues to experience growth, providing employees high visibility and the opportunity to drive change.
- Design and create PCB circuit design for quality mechatronic products
- Create schematic and bill of material (BOM) for electrical hardware
- Support validation team during Design Verification/Production Validation
- Explore customer questions and/or complaints
- Troubleshoot and debug hardware issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics or related major
- Experience with automotive power electronics products
- Experience with embedded electromechanical products
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.