This is a manufacturing company focused on eMobility solutions with locations in North America and China.
The Senior Electrification Engineer is responsible for creation and selection of High and Low voltage systems and their components. This position will work within cross-functional teams focused on innovation in the eMobility space for commercial vehicle markets.
- Design of harness, cable, and power distribution modules
- Primary focus in electrical vehicle High and Low voltage systems
- Maintain awareness of new technologies and their potential applications
- Collect data and analyze for support system performance and control tuning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- 7+ years in developing electric vehicles or similar systems
- 10+ years of general engineering background
- Automotive or commercial vehicle experience preferred
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.