Our client, a leading manufacturer of innovative, in-vehicle products designed for mobile workers, is looking for a Sr Electrical Project Engineer to join their team in Plymouth, MI.
Why work here?
The company is well-known for its commitment to quality and custom solutions, such that it is one of the leaders in its field within the United States. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K with matching contribution, Life Insurance and 100% employer paid STD & LTD). In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Sr Electrical Project Engineer is responsible for managing the successful EE development and launch of new products with a cross-functional team:
- Coordinate project planning, activities, milestones and deliverables
- Work with external teams to develop electronic systems
- Vet incoming project ideation for feasibility and prototypes
- Support analysis of circuit performance of EE circuit using typical EE lab tools
- Support PCBA manufacturing sites
- Participate in EE design review and create electrical testing requirements
- 10% travel may be required for off-site testing and partner site visits
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience related to the design of power supplied and computer interface
- Experience in EE PCBA manufacturing (preferred)
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.