Multi-Billion-dollar international automotive manufacturing company located in the metro Detroit Michigan area is looking for a Senior Electrical Application Engineer.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in all phases of customer BEV programs / projects from customer RFQ to production launch.
- Facilitate internal communications between Engineering, Sales, Quality, Manufacturing and Assembly
- Selection of electronic components and validation of specifications according to vehicle requirements.
- Defining the vehicle architecture and creating electrical schematics.
- Support the team responsible for the detailed design of harnesses and the manufacturing team.
- Lead in packaging electronic sub-systems & components into customer chassis
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.IND-D01#LI-01
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in automotive or commercial vehicle industry.
- Experience in drivetrain/powertrain/chassis engineering or related field is a plus
- Experience with battery electric vehicles and/or components a plus
- Basic CAD, MATLAB, Simulink skills