Reporting to the Executive Vice President of a leader in fulfillment and logistics.
The Sr. Director, Operations Will manage a 400,000 square foot highly automated, high volume B2C multi-client fulfillment center. Will have full P&L responsibility. This individual will lead the operations management team for the business to achieve high levels of service while driving operating efficiencies to meet and exceed budgeted profit targets. Ensure operations perform to achieve the business goals of the customers, the safety and welfare of the associates and the goals of organization. Responsible for onboarding new customers in a multi-client environment, establishing and driving KPI performance, optimizing both storage and handling efficiencies. In addition, review and analyze activities, costs, operations, and forecasted data. Responsibility for operational personnel in a 2 shift 5–7-day environment along with robust customer service staff and support personnel. Will have some direct client interfacing responsibility. Challenge is to manage a world-class operations team, motivating and leading staff while optimizing costs and improving profitability. Background Required:
Background Preferred (but not required):
- Third Party Logistics Sr. Operations Management- Warehousing and Distribution (Shared Facility)
- Automated environment within receiving and shipping for a high volume, multi-client, B2C facility
- Development and execution of strategy / annual plans (budget, operational performance, SOP’s, customer plans, workshops, etc.)
- Metrics measurements (i.e., labor, quality, employee productivity and efficiency)
- P & L experience.
- New customer onboarding, integration and operations launch
- High level of technical ability in warehouse storage and order pick optimization.
- Leadership- to include developing and driving high performance teams and effective supervision.
- Successfully manage people to achieve performance goals
- Continuous Improvement Quality process (ie Six Sigma, ISO)
- Financial Management (budget, planning, execution, profitability analysis)
- Supply Chain Technology: WMS and familiar with ERP systems.
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Residence: Florence, NJ
Other Essential Abilities and Skills:
- Sector experience: Apparel, Fashion, Retail, CPG
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Logistics, Supply Chain Management or equivalent)
- Strong Leadership style
- Strong presentation and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Builds trust & confidence with business unit and customers
- Team player
If you are interested in this opportunity but you’re not ready to apply, please email the Practice Leader provided below with your questions.Contact:
Managing Partner: Mike Knox
Transportation, Logistics & Supply Chainmike@GlobalESG.com
330.664.9400, ext.119Click here to apply online