endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
- Partner with functional business owners to define, design and develop data replication and integration solutions.
- Development of HANA calculation views in support of functional analytical solutions.
- Collaborate with visualization developers to identify and optimize performance of analytical solutions.
- Define and execute unit test plans to ensure solutions achieve business requirements and ready for user acceptance testing.
- Supports the creation and execution of user acceptance test plans of data integration and analytical solutions.
- Create technical specification and support documentation to enable transition to Dana’s operational support model
- Monitor, manage and support deployed data replication, integration, and analytical solutions to ensure performance & stability objectives
- Administer user access controls across the HANA platform to secure Dana’s data assets.
- Perform HANA maintenance activities and monitoring within the HANA cockpit administration console.
- Monitor HANA system utilization to ensure access and availability 24x7x365.
- Adherence to the Enterprise Architecture Design Review process to maintain alignment with standards, communicate solution design and demonstrate that patterns of reuse have been employed.
Bachelor’s Degree in a business or technical discipline required or may consider equivalent 8+ year’s related professional experience.
- 5-7 years professional experience designing and developing HANA analytical solutions
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience as an SAP HANA developer.
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience with SAP HANA SQL.
- Experience with the SAP ECC 6.0 database schema is required.
- Experience with SAP SLT and SDI for data replication required.
- Experience with PowerBI and Business Objects connectivity to SAP HANA preferred.
- Knowledge of Oracle and SQL Server is a plus
- English (fluency in reading, writing and speaking)
- Experience requirements include working with and/or facilitates:
- Agile & Waterfall Project Methodology
- Creation of Process Models
- Definition of dataflows and supporting data processing operations
- Creation of database design models (3NF, Star Schema, Snowflake, etc.)
- Ability to lead multiple projects
Periodic U.S. and International travel will be required
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Excellent decision making skills
- Effective team player and/or mentor/coach
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Works with diverse/multiple problems of complex scope where analysis of the situation or data requires in-depth evaluation and/or interpretation of various factors
- Uses knowledge of current issues, past trends, and technological information to provide innovative alternatives to complex situations.
- Exercises judgment within functional policies and goals
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among team members
- Ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and mindsets is required
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.