Our client, a designer and manufacturer of components for the global motor vehicle industry, is looking for a Senior Design Engineer to join their team in Plymouth, MI.
Why work here?
The company is well-known for its commitment to quality and custom solutions, such that it is one of the leaders in its field globally. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K contribution, Life Insurance and Paid Holidays). In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Sr. Design Engineer is responsible for developing Multibody Dynamics (MBD) methodologies for Vehicle Suspension and its correlation to actual parts at the component and vehicle level:
- Perform MBD analysis and report to internal and external customers
- Support projects of innovative nature in the R&D department
- Document and transfer knowledge to the Design Engineering team
- Support Finite Element Analysis on suspension products/systems
- Support development programs for Virtual (CAE) and Measured Product (Lab & in-vehicle) Validation
- Other duties as assigned
- BSME, equivalent or higher
- 5+ years experience with Automotive Engineering & Modeling
- 3+ years experience with Multibody Dynamics
- Familiarity with CAD Softwares
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.