Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr. Data Engineer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. The Senior Data Engineer will fully support the ongoing predictive modeling work by optimizing the data, creating and maintaining data pipelines and ETL processes and working with a Master Data Management (MDM) system implementation for enterprise-wide data distribution. It is our explicit goal to fully leverage our critical data assets through multiple machine learning use-cases that are ambitious and highly impactful within the healthcare space.
- Take ownership of all data assets with accountability for tuning, optimization and scalability (pipelines and ETL processes)
- Plan, design, operate and troubleshoot databases in collaboration with the DBA
- Experimental design – proof of concept (POC), systems reliability, performance and design of streamlined data delivery
- Conduct data analysis and ensure transformation covers all possibilities including data irregularities
- Implement and maintain a vetted master data management (MDM) system
- Experience and firm knowledge of managing multiple disparate data sources, ETL and data pipelines for machine learning and BI
- Experience documenting data requirements/data stories and maintenance of data models
- Excellent knowledge of SQL/T-SQL and Python
- Experience with cloud platforms, particularly Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Advanced knowledge of relational database systems as well as Columnar Databases and NoSQL
- Knowledge and experience with data modeling, data warehousing, information systems
- Software Engineering (Agile, DevOps, Design Techniques)
- Knowledge of master data management (MDM) and experience maintaining data catalogs
- Preferred knowledge of SQL Server, Pyspark, Glue and Data Lake design and architecture
- Exposure to Big Data Architecture in AWS, EMR, S3, Redshift, Athena, RDS, DynamoDB and Quicksight
- Basic knowledge of Machine Learning/Deep learning is a big plus
- Data security best practices
If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!