endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Toledo OH is looking for a Senior Cybersecurity Operations Analyst that will focus on building new capabilities and enhancing existing controls in order to further protect the assets and data that Dana uses to perform business around the world.
- Maintain infrastructure supporting the security incident event management (SIEM) solution.
- Develop and enable integrations between security controls and data enrichment sources to provide SIEM with additional security-focused data for analysis, review, and escalation.
- Troubleshoot and tune security monitoring devices to improve event correlation and performance.
- Develop and maintain incident management platform.
- Create filters, data monitors, dashboards, and reports within case management and monitoring solutions for use by various audiences.
- Continuous review of the capabilities and configuration of existing security stack managed by Cybersecurity Operations team.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or regional equivalent education required, preferably in a related discipline, such as Cybersecurity, Information Systems, or Computer Science
- 3+ years related professional experience
- SANS training a plus
- Additional cybersecurity-focused certifications are a plus (ex. Security+, GSEC, GMON, GDSA, GCDA, CISSP)
- CrowdStrike CCFA/CCFR a plus
- Elastic Engineer I/II a plus
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience with PowerShell / Python scripting for automation and integration
- Strong experience managing cases with enterprise SIEM systems
- Experience using the Elastic stack preferred
- Experience using TheHive is a plus