endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Multi-Billion Dollar International Manufacturing Company located in Novi Michigan is looking for a Sr. Cybersecurity Identity & Access Analyst
The Senior Cybersecurity Identity Access Analyst role will be focused on the implementation and operations of Identity Access Management (IAM) and related services. Their primary responsibility will be to lead the Privileged Identity Management (PIM) functions in the areas of vaulting, policies, session management, and related security technologies in the Dana environment within the following five focus areas.
- Works with IT Architecture to develop implementation plans and configurations for new and expanded Dana IT capabilities
- Leads capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers
- Develops, documents, and maintains policies, procedures, and associated training plans for system administration
- Analyzes system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems
- Plans, Introduces, and integrates new technologies into existing data center environments
- Leads the planning and development of policies and procedures to ensure system provisioning and maintenance that is consistent with company goals, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education required, preferably in a related discipline, such as Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent professional experience
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Server Operating systems; Windows and Unix/Linux
- 3+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure
- 2+ years’ experience with Privileged Identity Management tools
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.