endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Sr Cost Accountant
Oversees, monitors and coordinates production group activities while ensuring goals are aligned and represent company directives related to production, quality and safety.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage internal costing including standard costing
- Analyzes product costing profitability and production order variances
- Ensures accurate master data by analyzing material consumption and pricing.
- Inventory and capacity analysis
- Ad hoc special projects and analyses as requested.
- Month end closing CO process
- Analyzes actual monthly report
- Preparation and distribution of controlling reports according to group standards and ad-hoc reporting requirements
- Cost center report analysis and tracking
- Inventory impairment calculation
- Budget planning and forecasting
- Support to follow up on group and plant KPI’s
- Provides support for internal and external audits as needed
- Supports the plant’s improvement initiatives through data analysis and reporting.
Skills & Qualifications
- Completed degree (Bachelors) in the field or finance and accounting or comparable field.
- At least 5 years of professional controller /cost accountant experience in an international industrial/manufacturing environment.
- Automotive experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Excel.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.