Our client, a leading manufacturer of innovative, in-vehicle products designed for mobile workers, is looking for a Sr Compliance Engineer to join their team in Plymouth, MI.
Why work here?
The company is well-known for its commitment to quality and custom solutions, such that it is one of the leaders in its field within the United States. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K with matching contribution, Life Insurance and 100% employer paid STD & LTD). In addition, they provide generous paid time off and holiday benefits.
The Sr Compliance Engineer is responsible for managing all compliance activities required for product development:
- Stay current with ongoing compliance requirements and lead efforts to implement updates
- Maintain documentation for all required certifications
- Work closely with the EE team to insure all items are complaint, review technical documents, and mitigate risk
- Conduct analyses of present processes to design compliance initiatives
- Lead compliance testing at offsite test labs
- Participate in project gate reviews and customer calls
- Establish label requirements for new products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of electrical engineering experience in compliance activities
- Strong understanding of regulations and certification processes
- Experience with EMC testing activities and electrical test equipment
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.