Remote Senior Clinical Data Manager - Great Culture & Leadership
Great opportunity for a Clinical Data Manager (Sr.) to join a highly respected, mid-size, clinical research organization. The organization is built on expertise, collaboration and proactive problem solving. Despite COVID, they have experienced growth organically, not through merger or acquisition. They are a smart, dynamic and an agile organization. Voted “Best Places to Work” YoY, including 2020. Hiring for several openings.
The ideal candidate will provide leadership, ensuring data management is thoughtfully planned and delivered in a consistent, high-quality manner.
- 5 years' industry experience (minimum)
- Experience developing clinical trial databases in an EDC system (Medidata RAVE build certified 5.6.4 a plus)
- Strong analytical skills combined with excellent technical acumen is required
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative environment; working collectively to complete tasks
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If qualified and interested, let’s connect and discuss. It is an opportunity with a great career growth potential.
Keywords: clinical research organization, CRO, clinical studies, clinical trials, SAS, RAVE, Medrio, RedCap, Veeva, Medidata RAVE 5.6.4, Business Objects IX, eCRF, Data Management, database, sponsor, data management plans, data validation plans, EDC, DMP