Sr. Client Service & Operations Associate
Windward Recruiting is searching for a Sr. Client Service & Operations Associate in Dallas. The CSA will join a highly talented team of wealth management and client service professionals that service the investment management and financial planning needs of high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. The CSA will collaborate with and direct partners in the centralized operations team providing requests for client custodian paperwork to be prepared.
- Responds to routine client requests via phone, email, and/or other contact methods
- Monitors daily custodial alerts including cash management, account updates, trading, etc., and resolves accordingly
- Records client inquiries including service changes, new account opening, money movement, trading, etc. in CRM
- Meets regularly with the Wealth Advisor team to prioritize workload, provides timely updates on client service items, and escalates potential issues when appropriate
- Assists with specific operational-related tasks and collaborates with the operations leadership team on projects and/or initiatives designed to streamline firm policies and procedures
- Other duties, as assigned
- Undergraduate degree required (bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business or Economics preferred)
- 4+ years of relevant experience working with high-net-worth individuals; preferably with a Registered Investment Advisor (RIA), investment management firm or broker/dealer
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal/written skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office 365, etc.)