Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Sr. Business Analyst for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This person will be the liaison for the Software Development team and various departments within the business. They will help streamline a process for all incoming requests and rout them appropriately. The ideal candidate will have experience working on BI Reporting Projects and strong Data Analysis skills.
- Successfully managed teams of varied Agile maturity level and handled teams in transition from Waterfall to Agile
- Prior experience working on BI Reporting Projects (leveraging SSRS & other tools)
- Strong Data Analysis background (ETL with SSIS)
- Conducting JAD sessions, interviewing business reps, resolving stakeholder conflicts, fielding questions from executives
- Developing Epics, User Stories, and Their Acceptance Criteria
- Document business requirements and detailed specifications from multi-department stakeholders for review and delivery to the development team (C# .NET, SQL)
- Build workflow charts and diagrams; studying system functions; writing specifications
- Work closely with requesting stakeholders, product managers, UI/UX and QA specialists
- Maintain stakeholders’ visibility into projects while holding them accountable for their role in the development process to avoid bottlenecks
- Should have known knowledge of JIRA, TFS & other project tracking tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or process-related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a BA
- 5+ years’ experience navigating software development environments
- Previous healthcare experience is a benefit (though not an absolute requirement)
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!