Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Sr. Business Analyst/SCRUM Master for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This person will be the liaison for the Software Development team and various departments within the business. They will help streamline a process for all incoming requests and rout them appropriately. Someone with a project management background will also be given the option to take on those as projects as well.
- Successfully managed teams of varied Agile maturity level and handled teams in transition from Waterfall to Agile
- Conducting JAD sessions, interviewing business reps, resolving stakeholder conflicts, fielding questions from executives
- 30-40% SCRUM Master responsibilities
- Conduct daily stand up, product backlog review meetings, and sprint review meetings
- Developing Epics, User Stories, and Their Acceptance Criteria
- Document business requirements and detailed specifications from multi-department stakeholders for review and delivery to the development team (C# .NET, SQL)
- Govern operational purposes by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats
- Build workflow charts and diagrams; studying system functions; writing specifications
- Work closely with requesting stakeholders, product managers, UI/UX and QA specialists
- Maintain stakeholders’ visibility into projects while holding them accountable for their role in the development process to avoid bottlenecks
- Articulate a solid understanding of business cases and their supporting developmental and contextual process utilizing verbal skills, diagrammatic abilities and technical writing
- Apply your understanding of the company infrastructure and data repository to allow for both developmental and data reporting requirement gathering
- Take a leadership role in the company’s project-based developmental process improvement
- Should have known knowledge of JIRA, TFS & other project tracking tools
- Bachelor’s degree in a computer or process-related field
- 5+ years’ experience as a BA
- 5+ years’ experience navigating software development environments
- Previous healthcare experience is a benefit (though not an absolute requirement)
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!