- Implementation and application support within SAP Light Vehicle Production Planning Module
- Oversee the configuration and integration of RF scanners within SAP ECC Application
- Responsible for gathering and developing requirements and creating functional specifications for new processes and enhancements within SAP Production Planning
- Responsible for the knowledge and understanding of Production Planning Master data and how it works within SAP (IE routings, BOMS, etc)
- Global Implementation and Application support within Loftware
- IT resource for Light Vehicle Business for SAP Production Planning
- Primary point of contact for Light Vehicle Loftware system (Label creation, maintenance, etc)
- Interface with offshore support teams to ensure Production Planning enhancements are done timely and within global standards
- Interface with local Field Support to ensure RF scanners are within standards for SAP environment
Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a related discipline, such as Information Systems, Computer Science or Management Master’s degree in relevant discipline is highly preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in SAP Production Planning Module
- 5-7 years’ experience within Loftware
- 2 years in a management or leadership role preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting business applications in administration capacity required.
- English (fluency in reading, writing and speaking); other language skills helpful.
- Strong technology acumen; familiar with key concepts around data, applications and infrastructure within SAP.
- Strong understanding of systems requirements gathering and management techniques.
- Familiarity with data, data management, and data analytics techniques.
- Strong process design skills; understands process analysis/design tools and techniques.
- Stakeholder management skills; builds strong relationships with business.
- People management skills; fosters good relationships with team members.
- Strong presentation skills; creates appropriate oral and written communications for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; attention to detail
Strategy - Ability to think and act in a strategic way
- Can lead & act consistent with the company’s strategy and values
- Able to demonstrate strategic problem solving, good decision making and sound judgment
- Demonstrates sound business and technical acumen
- Shows a high degree of intellectual rigor during problem solving
Talent – Ability to build and develop talent
- Able to align talent to company’s strategy
- Demonstrates ability to develop self and others
- Shows evidence of continuous learning
- Demonstrates performance leadership
Approach – Ability to demonstrate an effective approach to engagement and problem solving
- Able to build trust and engage others
- Can build or contribute to an inclusive team environment
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communications
- Exhibits a strong professional presence
Results – Ability to achieve planned results
- Demonstrates a strong customer focus through planning and actions
- Acts with initiative and urgency
- Shows the ability to be a change leader with adaptability and continuous improvement
- Ability to hold oneself and other accountable for results
- Demonstrates the ability to leverage all available resources to achieve
This position can be located in either Maumee, OH or Novi, MI.