Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr. BI (QlikSense) Developer for a reputable client with a great reputation. This is a direct hire position that will work off a hybrid schedule. The company is offering excellent pay, bonuses, and benefits.
The candidate will gather, document, analyze and validate requirements, assist in data discovery, document data flows, assist with quality assurance, and develop BI & analytics dashboards/reports and design/create visualizations.
- 10 years of related BI experience, strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with data tables and SQL logic, documenting data flows and discerning data patterns and identifying error conditions.
- Must be skilled in QlikSense, its web and DB integrations, Qlik scripting, data modeling and NPrinting.
- Experience with Qlik development using AGILE methodology and must demonstrate good SQL skills related to queries, stored procedures and functions, and triggers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required (Master's in Business Admin. preferred)
- 10+ years' experience in a business intelligence role, with at least 3 year working on Qlik platform
- 3+ years' experience in a supervisory capacity, preferably within business intelligence or data analysis
- High level of competency in data manipulation and analysis: accessing raw data in varied formats with different methods and curating data for analysis.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDBMS such as MS SQL Server, AWS RDS etc.
- Design, build, and support data manipulation processes and solutions in SQL and QlikSense
- Design and create data visualization and guided analytics
- Maintain QlikSense and NPrinting environments in the Cloud
- Help create and actively participate in the BI Center of Excellence and QlikSense platform governance processes.
- Work with end users to troubleshoot their QlikSense applications and support their data processes.
- Develop and maintain validation rules, workflow rules, process flows and visual workflows.
- Work on data integration & preparation routines to support business requirements
- Analyze and document data rules embedded in ETL, stored procedures and queries
- Conduct data profiling, and data discovery activities using SQL and QlikSense
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please also submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all our latest job openings and referral program.