endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The senior application security analyst position is responsible for assisting team efforts to automate and maintain security software and collaborating with development teams in identifying and building solutions to secure code.Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor Degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
- Preferred GIAC GSSP-Java, GIAC GSSP-NET, CISSP
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of application development
- 2+ years of IT security experience
- Working knowledge of automation tools like Ansible or Puppet
- Working knowledge of OAuth 2.0 framework
- Experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- 1+ years of experience configuring API gateways
- Familiar with Web Services and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Experience with web application firewall technology
- Mentoring security professionals in understanding how to secure applications
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.