Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Sr. Application Engineer. The Sr. Application Engineer will be required to learn about existing legacy systems and provide on-going technical support for both existing and new applications. The Sr. Application Engineer will work with the team to develop plans to move legacy systems into the latest platform/environment and participate in the execution of those plans, within scope and timeframe. You will provide high-level support for existing applications within a group and rotate Production on-call/off-hours responsibilities.
- 20% - Construct and debug applications across all aspects of application development including but not limited to Front end graphical user interface design as well as Middle tier and Database layer.
- 10% - Integrate new/existing software with existing systems.
- 20% - Production application support.
- 20% - Collaborate with business analysts, project lead, management and customers on project requirements.
- 5% - Provide accurate and thorough estimates of work effort.
- 20% - Participate in large-scale development projects involving multiple areas outside of core team.
- 5% - Develop understanding of defined SDLC processes and coding standards.
- Collaborate with team to develop quality solutions that that deliver business value to our partners. This is an ongoing and continual process of decision-making.
- 5 or more Years’ Relevant Experience Preferred
- 10+ years of software engineering experience required.
- 7+ years of object-oriented language experience required.
- 7+ years of database design and programming experience required.
- T-SQL (SQL Server 200x) experience required.
- 7+ years of Microsoft platform (.NET, Windows, IIS) experience preferred.
- 5+ years of C# experience preferred.
- Microsoft MVC.NET experience preferred.
- Microsoft Entity Framework and Linq experience preferred.
- XML/XSL experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to email@example.com or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram @_flybridge_staffing_ to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!