Flybridge Staffing is currently looking for a Sr. Application Engineer for one of our clients in the South Florida area. The Senior Application Engineer will have two primary focuses, working with the business to continue to develop, enhance, support and grow our clients various web applications, and develop, enhance and support our current system and database integrations in MS SQL Server.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Must have a unique technical balance of both strong object-oriented programming fundamentals in C#, as well as a strong SQL programming knowledge.
- Proficient in C# and .NET Framework 4.5 or higher, familiar with MVC/MVVM patterns and working knowledge of entity framework or ORM Concepts and patterns.
- Proficient with MS SQL Server, data modeling principles, T-SQL, creating/enhancing stored procedures as well as creating SSIS packages for ETL processes.
- Must be willing to mentor other developers to prepare them for assuming the responsibilities of a Senior Application Engineer.
- 7+ years of software engineering experience required.
- 7+ years of object-oriented language experience required.
- 5+ years of database design and programming experience required.
- 5+ years of Microsoft platform (.NET, Windows, IIS) experience required.
- 5+ years of C# experience required.
- Working knowledge of Entity Framework or ORM Concepts and patterns required
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- Experience with Web API/RESTful services
- Familiar with Azure DevOps/TFS and GIT for source control required
- Database troubleshooting (Stored Procs, Views, Scheduled Jobs) required
- Lean or Agile experience preferred.
- Knowledge of .Net Core 2.X a plus
- Frontend UI Frameworks (Angular 4+) a plus
- Azure cloud development or architecture a plus
- Xamarin or any Mobile development a plus
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!