endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
As a Senior Android developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment. This role is part of a team consisting of iOS and Android mobile developers focused on daily maintenance and new feature development. This role will be primarily hands-on application development, but may also include strategy as well as mentoring and training junior staff.
Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of IT experience.
- 3+ years experience in Android application programming (includingJava, Android SDK, and Android Studio).
- Experience in the Google Play Store deployment process.
- Preferred experience with third-party frameworks such as Ionic, NativeScript, Cordova, and ReactJS.
- Experience with automated deployments of mobile apps as well as continuous integration.
- Experience with user experience and rapid prototyping.
- Knowledge of API data feeds, ingestion techniques, data mapping, data modeling, and best practices for object oriented design patterns.
- 2+ years of experience using git source code control.
- Experience in Device Management.
- Strong working knowledge of beta testing services.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.