Flybridge Staffing is currently searching for a Senior Accounts Receivable Administrator for one of our clients in the South Florida area. This position will be 100% onsite. You will be responsible for timely and accurate processing of Accounts Receivable billings to tenants and application of cash receipts for all International companies.
- Applies cash receipts upon receipt and ensures timely and accurate entry and processing.
- Responsible for all billing (i.e. tenant rent, utilities, additional fees, back billing) via the International billing application, inclusive of any pre-bill requirements and working with the local offices on discrepancies.
- Reviews and reconciles batches in Great Plains (GP) for accuracy.
- Collaborates with local offices regarding invoice files for local printers and reconciliations to GP invoices
- Ensures compliance with all specific tax requirements for each country.
- Enters manual adjustments as necessary.
- Collaborates with local offices and customers on collections and reconciling unapplied cash, inclusive of gaining proper remittance advices.
- If required, upload A/R invoices on customer website(s).
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- H.S. Diploma/GED with Associates Degree Preferred
- Bilingual in English/Spanish or English/Portuguese
- 3-5 years A/R experience, with 2+ years’ experience with international markets
****NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE**** US Citizen, GC, EAD only please. If your background aligns with the above details and you would like to learn more, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website, www.flybridgestaffing.com and one of our recruiters will be in touch with you ASAP.
Follow us on LinkedIn to keep up with all of our latest job openings and referral programs!