Sr. Accountant- GREAT WHITE FLEET
Company: Great White Fleet
Job Title: Sr. Accountant
Reports to: Controller
Country/ Location: Panama
Execute accounting principles to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports by compiling information, preparing balance sheets and profit & loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Full responsibility of G/L accounting.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and timely and accurate monthly/quarterly closing.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate effective accounting control procedures.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Monitor and review accounting and related system reports for accuracy, completeness, and integrity.
- Interact with external auditors/authorities in fulfilling audits and local requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Strengthen the GL accounting team by providing new ideas, sharing previously acquired knowledge, and optimizing processes.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on request.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Education: bachelor’s in finance or accounting
Experience: 3-5 years’ GL accounting experience. Needs to have full-cycle experience.
- Knowledge of accounting principles. Knowledge of US GAPP and IFRS is a plus.
- Knowledge of financial and accounting software applications
- Fluid in English
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to keep deadlines and set priorities.
- Excellent communication skills in interacting with all levels of an organization.
- Operates with a sense of urgency and demonstrates high learning agility.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Focus on results.
Click here to apply online