This company has over 30 years of experience manufacturing highly engineered, specialized RV and HVAC products. This company employs 1,700+ people in the US and Europe. They are experiencing sustained growth and looking to add a dynamic accounting and finance professional to their team in either Wichita, KS or McKinney, TX.
Why work here?
The company is known for its commitment to providing safe, innovative products and is a leader in the design and manufacturing of rapid growth RV industry components. They also maintain a high regard for their employees’ well-being by providing some great benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as 401k match (30% up to 6%) and generous paid vacation time that increases based on years employed.
The Financial Accountant is responsible for the implementation and compliance of policies, procedures, financial controls, financial reporting, and internal controls to optimize return on investment and profitability.
- Institute strong systems and controls
- Develop financial strategy and plans that support organizational strategy
- Directly oversee accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll functions
- Prepare daily sales and open order report & identify potential risks
- Prepare monthly financial statements accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage divisional sales tax filings
- Travel 20%-25%
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 4 years of accounting experience
If you are interested in learning more, please apply to this posting.