Senior Account Manager & Team Lead- GM Tier 1 Auto Supplier Detroit Metro
This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth.
The Senior Account Manager will create and manage relationships with key contacts within General Motors. The Senior Account Manager will represent the entire range of this company’s products and will be responsible for business acquisition and relevant objectives. This Senior Account Manager will also oversee and manage the internal team of GM Resident Engineers.
- Develop and maintain the relationship with the client
- Identify and acquire strategic new business
- Support and coordinate the quoting and costing process
- Negotiate and verify purchase orders and contracts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineer, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in automotive sales or account management
- Experience with GM required
- Experience with electrical or electronic automotive products
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply directly to this ad.