This company is a privately-owned global organization that manufactures electromechanical components for the automotive industry. The company has been in business for over 75 years, supplying world-class automotive products to OEMs and tier-one suppliers across the globe. They are extremely stable, maintaining a very low debt, and continue to experience tremendous growth.
The Senior Account Manager develops and expands relationships with important contacts within the Asian OEMs and their suppliers. They represent the entire range of products and capabilities and serves as the voice of the customer.
- Educate customers on capabilities, products, and strengths
- New business development
- Negotiate and verify the completeness, accuracy, and acceptability of purchase orders and contracts
- Support product development process
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Business Administration, or relevant field
- 7+ years of sales experience
- Technical background or experience in automotive electronic products
- Experience working with Asian OEMs and Tier suppliers
If interested, please apply directly to this posting.