SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER – PROPERTY & CASUALTY
Our client, a national retail insurance brokerage and consulting firm, has an immediate need for a Senior Account Manager for Property & Casualty.
Who: National Insurance Brokerage & Consulting Firm
What: Senior Account Manager – Property & Casualty
When: Immediate Need
Salary: Base up to $90k +/- plus bonus & excellent benefits
- Primary expert resource and first point of contact for clients which includes research/analysis and handling of wide variety of client questions on coverage/eligibility, contractual issues and government reporting compliance.
- Prepare endorsements per client requests.
- Prepare and provide resource, trend and legal update information to clients.
- For new and renewal business, analyze relevant client data (e.g., census/experience data, contractual requirements for insurance), conduct market comparisons by analyzing insurance rate and renewal information and obtaining quotes, strategize with clients make recommendations to clients regarding coverage and exclusions; negotiate premium and commission rates on behalf of clients for best alternatives.
- Provide marketing and new business development support to producers, including preparing presentations/proposals and participating in meetings with prospective clients.
- Conduct marketing and new business development for employee’s book of business.
- Assist Marketing with input and maintenance of Agency Management System
- Collect missing information from Producer/Account Manager Team along with loss information requests.
- Analyze policies, coverages and clients’ operations to market data to prepare insurance renewal options & advise on best alternatives.
- Negotiate with carriers on clients’ behalf for best available premiums, commissions and coverage.
- Prepare presentations for clients
- Maintain up-to-date proposals, workflow logs, update on agency management system, manuals and/or other required documentation and records.
- Supervise Assistant Account Manager and/or Administrative Assistant position(s).
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years’ experience in mid-size brokerage or carrier.
- Georgia Property and Casualty License required;
- Full knowledge of Property Casualty lines of coverage and services
- Supervisory experience required
- Advanced knowledge of carrier websites for application detail input
- Working knowledge of a variety of Microsoft Office computer software applications including word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software.
- Advanced experience with Agency Management Systems (preferably Sagitta), rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations to effectively manage, maintain and write assigned clients and prospects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
- Ability to work independently to resolve problems or enhance service in a timely manner.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a growing corporation with high visibility to the Executive Team.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to apply online