Our client is seeking an experienced Splunk Architect. This role would be working with one of Splunk's premier professional services partners on multiple engagements with Splunk's own Professional Services team.
Professional Services is a fantastic opportunity to stretch your Splunk skills by working on various client projects and seeing different technical environment and Splunk use cases.
- 2+ years of experience with Splunk on a large enterprise level
- Any experience with Splunk premium apps such as Splunk ES or ITSI is not required, but would be welcomed
- 5+ years in IT infrastructure, networking, architecture, administration, or security
- Strong preference for consultants with extensive experience architecting/developing/deploying/configuration of customized technical add-ons
- Ability to multitask and solve complex technical problems
- Experience working in a multi-server environment
- PERL/Linux shell scripting/Regex experience would be highly preferable
- Superior communication and presentation skills
- Splunk training and/or certifications would be a major plus
Minimum required experience:
- Splunk Administration: 1 year
- Splunk: 1 year
- Splunk Development: 1 year
- Splunk Architecture: 1 year
Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Strong preference for degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering (various disciplines) or other technology-focused disciplines.