Speech Pathologist - Atlanta
As a Speech Pathologist with our organization you will function as a part of a large team consisting of physicians, nurses, allied health personnel, and members of the community.
- providing direct patient care to a variety of diagnostic categories and supervising junior staff, rehabilitation technicians, volunteers and students.
- serves as mentors to new staff members.
- Caseloads may consist of adult and pediatric inpatients and outpatients.
- Serves on departmental committees, serves as a speaker for educational programs/classes, and will participate in process improvement and quality initiatives.
- Demonstrates advanced clinical expertise in a specialty area.
Requirements:Click here to apply online
- Georgia State licensure in Speech Pathology
- Masters Degree
- Certificate of Clinical Competence through ASHA
- 5 or more years in Speech Pathology is required.
- 2 or more years of supervisory experience.