Our client is seeking an experienced Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The SLP will primarily be responsible for identifying students with communication disabilities, planning and implementing appropriate treatment to minimize adverse impact on student success.
- assessing students’ communication skills
- developing treatment plans
- providing speech and language therapy in various settings
- consulting with school staff, parents, and other appropriate individuals about a student’s communication needs, completing speech evaluations, instructing eligible students in the use of appropriate communication technologies,Requirements
Click here to apply online
- Master's Degree from a regionally accredited college or University in Speech Pathology