Speech Language Pathologist
Speech Language Pathologist - Alpharetta, Georgia
Qualifications: Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology and valid certificate (S-5), prefer state licensure.
- Conducting evaluations
- Providing therapy
- Consulting with educational teams (including parents) regarding their students’ speech language needs, services, and progress.
- Responsible for planning evidence-based interventions and providing services in the core areas of communication:
- expressive and receptive language
- Program design must support the curriculum and instruction for students with disabilities to ensure that federal, state, and local Board of Education standards are being met.
- As part of the eligibility team, they will follow federal, state, and local guidelines for determining eligibility for speech-language services.
- Speech-language pathologists will maintain confidentiality of students and student records, and manage the facilities, materials, and equipment necessary to the effective delivery of services.
- Additional responsibilities include attending and participating in professional learning activities and faculty / departmental meetings.
- School-based speech-language pathologists are also required to submit periodic reports to the Director of Special Education.
- Other duties as assigned.
Click here to apply online