Speech Language Pathologist
Our client has an immediate need for a full time Speech Language Pathologist. Responsibilities:
• Conducts Speech-Language Pathology comprehensive assessment to determine the patient’s level of function in areas including speech, language, cognition, and swallowing. These assessments are made upon admission and further recommendations made as necessary.
• Establishes and carries out individualized treatment plans upon completion of comprehensive assessment phase.
• Participates in patient care conferences and family conferences as scheduled through the Program Supervisor
• Completes all necessary paperwork within the timeframes as outlined in the Policy and Procedure handbook, as well as Medicare guidelines/regulations. This includes the filing of paperwork into the patient’s medical records in a timely manner.
• Demonstrates professional interactions with patient, family members and other staff (team) members.
• Provides input and assists in implementation of program development on an ongoing basis.
• Participates in and documents internal and external professional and educational activities to enhance personal and professional growth.
• Participates in facility inservice training as appropriate.
• Maintains professional license and other credentials as required (TB test, Physical)Knowledge and Ability:
Must have a working knowledge of theory and treatment techniques of the practice of Speech-Language Pathology in general. Must be able to develop, implement, and alter treatment programs based on the results of the evaluation and patient’s response to treatment. Must be able to keep accurate records and prepare clear, meaningful reports. Must be able to establish and maintain effective relationships with patients, family, and other team members. Must be able to supervise others in direct and indirect patient care.
• The staff Speech-Language Pathologist must have a Masters Degree in Speech-Language Pathology and holds the Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.Experience:
• SLP: 2 years (Preferred)
• Current SLP license for the State of Texas (Required)
• Certificate of Clinical Competence (Required)
To apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply online