Speech Language Pathologist
- 30-40 hours/week – Must be flexible
- $40-60/hour, Depending on Experience
Our client is a 109 bed skilled nursing and long term care facility located in Northern Arizona in the heart of Arizona in the middle of Tonto National Forest. This is a secure memory care and behavioral health unit, long term care and rehabilitation units .
The Speech Therapist evaluates and treats patients in accordance with orders from the referring physician. Evaluation and treatment programs are developed through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures designed to improve communication and/or swallowing efficiency. The Speech-Language Pathologist functions in accordance with their State Practice Act.
- The Highest education level, minimum High School diploma or equivalent
- Current Arizona State License to administer Speech-Language Therapy Services
- CPR certification and completion
- Annual online learning requirements
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Additional languages
- Intensive education and clinical expertise
- Ability to manage patients with different types of personalities
- Current knowledge of treatment practices
- Drive to continually learn and grow
- Professional behavior
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Looking for someone who is compassionate and caring, enjoys working with the elderly and helping people, team orientated and communicates well. Experience is a positive, but not required. New graduates welcome.
- COVID-19 considerations:
Regular routine COVID testing required. Staff screened daily upon shift.
To learn more, please contact Ren'e at email@example.com or call 602-788-5890.