Speech Language Pathologist / SLP
We are seeking a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP to join our team. You will evaluate and treat patients with speech, language, voice, and fluency disorders. This opportunity affords a passionate SLP the environment to truly fulfill themselves through the healthy development of their patient.
Able to obtain, or currently hold a WY license.
Full Time, Full Benefits.
Generous Sign on & Relocation bonus for right candidate.
Potential for flexible schedule.
SLPs are expected to adhere to the Code of Ethics and Scope of Practice set forth by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
- Considering all applicants, currently interviewing.
- Familiarity with communication disorders
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Positive and patient demeanor
Contact me for more details, Submit your resume:
Andy McCall, Recruiter
Main 512 444 6400 x51
Midwest Office 515 337 2800 (Direct Dial)