Speech Language Pathologist - Public Schools
Speech Language Pathologist needed for Public School systems in the Dallas area.
The Teacher (Speech Language Pathologist-SLP) will utilize leadership- advocacy and collaboration to provide prevention strategies- assessment and remediation services for students with disabilities who exhibit difficulties in the areas of language- speech- voice- and fluency.
Assists in the determination eligibility for special education and the effects of the student's impairment in regard to accessing the general curriculum and state standards.
This position is subject to work multiple work sites and will report to the assigned school Principal.RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conducts speech-language screenings for students with suspected disabilities.
• Administers formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Analyzes and interprets information to make recommendations regarding speech-language services.
• Plans and implements evidence-based interventions appropriate for individual students.
• Collaborates/consults with classroom teachers in the management of speech-language services.
• Provides consultative services to teachers- parents- administrators- and allied agencies in order to integrate speech-language goals into the classroom- other educational programs- and the home environment.
• Assures placement of students in the speech-language program and develops and implements speech-language goals/objectives on individualized education plans according to established due process procedures EDUCATION/WORK EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors’ Degree in Speech Language Pathology
Two or more years of experience requiredLicense:
• Current SLP license for the State of Texas (Required)
• Certificate of Clinical Competence (Required)
To apply now qualified candidates, please send your resume William to firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online