Digital Online/Mobile – Product Manager
The firms Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial advice and services to its clients including brokerage, investment advisory, financial and wealth planning, credit & lending, deposits & cash management, annuities, insurance, retirement and trust services.
The Digital team defines the online and mobile customer experience for The firms clients and advisors. As a part of the Digital team, the Product Manager will be a key contributor in a variety of projects responsible for defining strong processes and business requirements , evaluating risk, and testing controls and mitigating and resolving issus to protect The firms Online and Mobile platforms and clients. The right candidate will have excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills and be able to interact with all levels of the firm.
Responsibilities will include:
This role will provide broad exposure to the leading technologies, key controls, process and remediation projects. The main responsibilities for this role will be to understand and communicate the root cause and target state to support the project lifecycle and target state implementation.
• Facilitate business analysis and ensure on-time delivery of complex projects. For key products, prepare presentations and management briefings.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders including Technology, Risk, Banking product, Operational Risk, Operations, Security, Legal/Compliance, Fraud Operations & AML to understand business requirements, information technology standards, information security policies, and other considerations that influence how identity and access solutions and services should perform
• Develop Business Requirement Documents and Use Cases for Online and Mobile platforms and work closely with Technology and Operations to oversee project implementation
• Contribute to communication plans and pilot rollout plans
• Perform testing in all phases - QA, UAT, regression, pre-production and post-production
• Product/Project management skills with 2-3 years with online and/or mobile product implementation. At a minimum, 5 years of experience.
• Experience creating, authoring and owning Business Requirement Documents and Use Cases for Online and Mobile platforms
• Experience in full lifecycle projects – ownership and defining and executing all phases from business requirements to QA in waterfall, Agile and hybrid approaches
• Experience supporting product initiatives involving multiple systems and processes, working through technical, operational, legal and business issues.
• Ability to develop and nurture both internal and external relationships including soft-skills negotiating critical path dependency deadlines or supporting branch issues
• Prior experience in Wealth Management systems and projects; FinTech, Online or Mobile products; self-directed and robo-advisor platforms; Online Security for a digital bank/wealth manager; Control improvement or Remediation projects
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact at all levels
• Independent self-starter with ability to manage multiple activities in aggressive deadlines with autonomy and minimal supervision
• Keen intellect – ability to gather, analyze and synthesize a significant amount of information, and turn it into a compelling product vision.
• Ability to independently drive projects to completion and ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a demanding environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field is required.
• Strong Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
• Familiarity with JIRA, JIVE, Sharepoint, HP ALM