New York City, NY
Adobe Target – Front-End Web Developer
The firm is looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UX design requirements and wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements on the firms website. You will work with the UX design team and IT team to bridge the gap between graphic design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the firms website looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features on the firms website
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Knowledge of Adobe Target is a plus.