Duration: 6 months
Location: New York, NY 10036
Our client's Investment Management’s Global Risk & Analysis department is looking for a temporary consultant resource for Investment Management’s Recovery and Resolution project. The position will report into an Executive Director of Operational Risk and will interface with wide range of divisional stakeholders as well as with the Firm level project teams.
• Assist in all aspects of program management for the Investment Management’s Recovery and Resolution Plan including but not limited to the following:
o Conduct analysis of vendor contracts
o Work with business unit and support and control group stakeholders on the update of program inputs
o Conduct legal entity analysis and capabilities assessment and testing
o Conduct thematic reviews where gaps are identified
o Maintain central data rooms
• Undergraduate degree in business, finance, economics or other disciplines demonstrating both quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
• 3+ years of financial services experience in audit, compliance, consulting, product management, technology management or operational risk management
• Proven track record in business analysis or data analysis, process improvements, regulatory projects and technology integration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and relationship management skills
• Good technical skills including Excel, Access and other end user computing tools.
• CFA, FRM, or other similar qualifications will be a plus but not required
• Legal background will be a plus but not required