Duration: 4 months Location: Purchase, NY 10577
Our client is seeking analyst to assist join the team. Daily activities include compiling and verifying data needed for various filings, from multiple MSFS applications. The candidate will liaise with various groups within the MSFS organization such as Accounting and Investor Services to ensure the integrity of data that flows into reporting. The role also involves conducting business analysis on content needed for filings, writing up specifications documents and testing of the regulatory portal that clients will log on to. This is a client facing role hence client service/relationship skills are very important.
The candidate should possess:
• 2 – 3 years of prime broker/hedge fund operations experience
• Accounting knowledge and experience with hedge fund administration greatly desired.
• Some compliance or regulatory experience at a hedge fund or other asset management firm, law firm, compliance consulting firm or investment bank is desired but not required
• Very Detailed oriented, must possess excellent Excel skills and have the ability to write up detailed specs for the technology team to implement.
• Great interpersonal skills as the role calls for dealing with clients on a day to day basis.
- Bachelors in Accounting/Finance
- 4+ years of relevant experience