Focus on compliance training but ensure candidates have enough eLearning and instructional design experience. Additionally, the ideal candidate:
o Has delivered asynchronous eLearning projects and managed vendors to do so
o Has a working knowledge of rapid content development tools such as Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc.
o Understands Adult Learning Theory and can apply those concepts to mandatory training designs
• 4-5 years of project management related experience including at least 4 years of eLearning instructional design at large, complex firms.
• Experience working with SMEs for large/complex programs.
• In-depth writing, editing, and instructional design skills.
• Designs innovative eLearning modules, according to client need, in multiple modalities such as videos, stand-alone online courses, and mobile device apps.
• Synthesizes complex content in ways that are understandable, practical, and applicable.
• Knowledge of gamification, micro-learning, and blended learning techniques.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competent in several authoring tools. Examples include Storyline, Captivate, and Camtasia.
• Is highly collaborative – works effectively with diverse colleagues and peers to deliver business results.
• Ability to build strong working relationships across matrix structures.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
• Experience working in financial services a plus