Specialized Consultant Junior
Work Location: 2000 Westchester Avenue, Purchase, NY 10577
Duration: 4 months
Pay rate: $30.00
FAA Training Program Curriculum Development Associate
The Financial Advisor Associate (FAA) Selection and Development Group drives the overall field strategy relative to the sourcing, selection, and development of new Financial Advisors for Wealth Management. In addition to the core FAA Program, other pilot programs allow Wealth Management to offer additional pathways to become a Financial Advisor. The Curriculum Associate plays an integral role in assisting the curriculum and program management team in various aspects of curriculum design and implementation strategies for the training programs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work with the curriculum and program management team to implement engaging and effective training for the instructor-led classroom and web-delivered virtual training, as well as self-paced eLearning modules.
- Assist with course development and ongoing maintenance cycles to ensure successful delivery.
- Assist in the production and preparation of quality training material including: design documents, student materials, presentation slides, instructor guides, job aids, workbooks, and assessments.
- Help to manage aspects of delivering and administrating training curriculum via the firm’s learning management system. Respond to questions, working across various departments for optimal resolution
- Liaise with program operational functions on impacts of curriculum updates to procedures and policies.
- Perform other tasks in support of the team, as needed.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Minimum of 3 years training and development/planning experience (preferably in financial services industry).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, experience with Learning Management System administration a plus
- Experience in managing multiple projects with different objectives and timelines, working both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with a range of constituencies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking and project management.
- College degree required.