522 5th Avenue, NY
MSFS – Treasury Temp
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This wholly owned subsidiary of Morgan Stanley administers over $200 billion of hedge fund assets. Using the Firm’s proprietary, globally accessible technology platform, the business provides a full range of fund administration services, including daily accounting and financial reporting; transfer agency and investor services; middle and back-office support; and integrated portfolio analytics. Morgan Stanley Fund Services is supported by more than 590 professionals based in New York, London, Hong Kong, Dublin, Glasgow and Mumbai.
The Treasury Services team provides support to the global MSFS Transition Management, Investor Services, and Accounting teams to ensure delivery of best in class service to both our clients and their investors.
Morgan Stanley Fund Services is seeking an Associate level candidate to join its Treasury Services Team.
- Provide daily client cash support, with a focus on time sensitive wire settlements, investigations, wire recalls, and queries in a highly sensitive client/investor-centric environment
- Review and approve client wire distributions, while coordinating and providing support across the NY, Dublin, and Mumbai Investor Service Teams
- Daily management of firm Expert Payment System (EPS) Workq exceptions
- Provide wire and banking support for cash centralization initiatives
- Daily management of MSFS agent bank relationships
- Bachelor's degree, preferably Finance or related field
- 1-3 years Cash Management experience
- 1-3 years Bank Fee analysis experience
- Strong knowledge of both domestic and international wire formatting
- Moderate knowledge of bank messaging (Swift)
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel