West Conshohocken, PA
Essential Job Functions
• Tailor standard legal agreements for specific factors relevant to purchases of hedge fund interests in the secondary market.
• Work with sellers to ensure that agreements are completed and signed on time.
• Maintain document sets related to transactions, including updating a tracking sheet.
• Review and comment on business-related legal documents including transfer agreements, acquisition and sale agreements, and service and vendor related agreements, and supports document management process.
• Assists in anti-money laundering related inquiries
• Assists in lien searches and management of legal spend
• Generates various reports for meetings.
• Maintains project files and keep all matters updated and current.
• Uses PowerPoint, MS Word, Excel, and other programs in preparation of correspondence, documents and/or presentations; responsible for formatting consistency and accuracy on time-sensitive, high-profile documents.
• Establishes and maintains filing systems; classifies, sorts, and files correspondence, records, and other documents.
• Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience. Legal or paralegal training preferred
• 2+ years of experience in law office handling document preparation
• High level of proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and required
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal, and administrative skills
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
• Excellent telephone, writing, and proofreading skills
• Must be self-motivated and able to meet deadlines under pressure
• Must have the ability to work as part of a team, as well as to work independently