Position: Specialist, Digital Marketing, Business Intelligence
Department: Digital Marketing
Reports to: Analyst, Digital Marketing - Business Intelligence, SPARC
Location: Lyndhurst, NJ or Los Angeles, CA General Summary:
The Specialist, Digital Marketing - Business Intelligence, SPARC will support the Analyst, Digital Marketing - Business Intelligence, in defining, owning and delivering the comprehensive business intelligence strategy for SPARC across the brand portfolio. This role will be responsible for processing data, developing dashboards and extracting actionable insights for the Digital Marketing teams and will own and champion the SPARC DOMO implementation.Position Description:
• Own the design, development and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, dataflows, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions
• Deliver and automate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting; design and build informative dashboards for a variety of business use cases in selected visualization tools - DOMO, Tableau, MicroStrategy, etc.
• Create and maintain visualization cards within DOMO instance that will be viewed by all digital teams and brands, including executive-level dashboards for senior management
• Collaborate with the digital marketing team to understand brand and channel reporting needs and translate strategic business questions into resource/data requirements.
• Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time issues
• Capture, develop and document data definitions, business rules and data quality requirements
• Validate data delivered to user community, QA reporting on a regular cadenceQualifications:
• 2-4 years of experience in business intelligence or analytics role with a strong focus on delivering insights and recommendations, creating data visualizations and building analytics capabilities to support business needs
• Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record
• Passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing with an interest in apparel and retail.
• Experience working on digital commerce and with customer and transactional data.
• Ability to understand business objectives and requirements, organize and interpret research results, and deliver insights and recommendations in the Marketing environment
• Experience working with DOMO is a must. Experience with Tableau, MicroStrategy experience preferred. Proficient in excel. Knowledge of web tools including pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
• Expert SQL skills required. Experience dealing with large data sets.
• Strong project management skills, highly organized and demonstrated ability to execute projects on or under budget and on time or early
• Must be able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Experience working with partners at multiple levels within an organization (operations, marketing, finance, creative, etc.)
• Highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbalSPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).
#LI-JD1Click here to apply online