Title: Specialist, Digital Marketing - CRM, AeropostaleDepartment:
Digital MarketingReports to:
Director, Digital Marketing - CRM & LoyaltyLocation:
Lyndhurst, NJGeneral Summary
The Specialist, Digital Marketing - CRM, Aeropostale will be responsible for defining, owning and delivering the comprehensive CRM strategy for Aeropostale eCommerce and Specialty Store customers for the brand. This role will be responsible for the email marketing channel, SMS marketing channel and Customer Data Platform activation and will create and manage a program designed to foster customer loyalty, increase retention, deliver on sales growth objectives, and increase customer lifetime value. A key focus of this role will be advancing our personalization efforts and building out highly personalized campaigns leveraging advanced CRM software and partnerships.Position Responsibilities:
• Partner with email service provider services team to set-up and deploy email campaigns inclusive of marketing, lifecycle and transactional email programs. QA and approve all email campaigns to ensure creative content, links, and copy are all correct.
• Design and maintain CRM channel performance reporting, including Email and SMS. Provide clear direction and relevant communication to senior leaders and stakeholders regarding CRM channel performance and communicate actionable insights on opportunities and next steps.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive email marketing and SMS marketing program with a focus on personalization to achieve channel sales targets through tactics to drive new customer acquisition, customer retention and conversion.
• Create and optimize segmentation and personalization strategies in partnership with the digital marketing team. Continuously work to optimize campaigns and identify opportunities for automation.
• Serve as a CRM business intelligence leader, utilizing analytics to drive customer-centric action plans and first party data collection and activations. Partner with the broader Digital Marketing Team to strategize with our Customer Data Platform partner to develop best-in-class, high-performing activations and brand roadmaps.
• Develop and deliver a comprehensive email, SMS and content marketing calendar aligned with key brand moments, product launches, and core support to leverage across all digital channels in partnership with marketing partners for cross-channel alignment.
• Develop a rigorous testing strategy to continually optimize email and SMS marketing programs including identifying opportunities to A/B test campaigns, with the goal of driving increased repeat purchase behavior and successful onboarding and conversion of new prospects/customers.
• Develop and monitor new initiatives to drive email and SMS list growth to support retention. Partner with the marketing team on developing new programs to drive healthy list growth.
• Identify point-of-sale acquisition and at-retail engagement opportunities by working closely with owned and wholesale retail teams.
• Partner with the Creative team and agency partners to manage and oversee all aspects of the email and SMS campaign development process (e.g., briefing Design and Copy teams, creative review, routing, and deployment). Provide insights and industry best practices to improve program performance and develop a best-in-class program that delivers results.
• Ensure all messages conform to GDPR, CCPA, CAN-SPAM, and other legal or compliance requirementsPosition Requirements:
• 2-4 years of related experience in email and SMS marketing
• Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic record
• Passionate about eCommerce and digital marketing with an interest in apparel and retail
• Experience working with ESP platforms. Knowledge of Cheetah Digital, Wunderkind, Attentive, Bluecore and Salesforce Marketing Cloud a plus. Experience with personalization platforms including such as Movable Ink.
• Knowledge of HTML and CSS for email development
• Experience creating and maintaining automated workflows
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret extensive data to make actionable recommendations to the business. Proficient in Excel and data visualization tools (Tableau, Domo, BI Tools, etc.). Knowledge of web tools including pixels, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, etc.
• Strong project management skills, highly organized and demonstrated ability to execute projects on or under budget and on time or early.
• Must be able to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Experience working with partners at multiple levels within an organization (operations, marketing, finance, creative, etc.).
• Familiarity with CCPA, GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) a plus
• Highly collaborative and the ability to work as part of a team
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbalSPARC Group LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce, and are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, religion, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, domestic partner status, civil partnership, status as a covered veteran, status in the Uniformed Services of the United States, citizenship and any other characteristic protected by law (“Protected Characteristics”).Click here to apply online