Magellan Aerospace has an exciting career opportunity for a full-time permanent Special Process Auditor / Quality Systems Auditor at our plant in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive (FLEX) benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Company social events including Company BBQ, children's events, service awards day, winter holiday party and many other events put together by our social committee!
- Employee Social & Welfare Association
- On-site gym
- Employee discounts on tickets to certain sporting events and other entertainment/events
- Flexible work hours
- Full cafeteria with healthy daily specials
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Essential Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Plan, prepare, develop, and conduct special process and system audits to ensure compliance to applicable procedures and requirements. Raise corrective actions and follow up as required.
- Plan, prepare, develop and conduct special process audits at suppliers. Raise corrective actions and follow up as required.
- Provide support and assistance to Customer, Regulatory and Third Party auditors who conduct surveys of the Company's special processes systems.
- Support the introduction of industry best practices and equipment at Magellan Aerospace, Winnipeg.
- Advise senior staff and management of audit results and identify opportunities for improvements.
Position Requirements / Qualifications
- Successful completion of a post-secondary diploma or degree in a Technical discipline.
- Knowledge and experience working with Quality Management Systems.
- Internal auditor certification and ISO/AS lead auditor is desirable.
- Experience in quality, manufacturing, or process control in a manufacturing or aerospace environment will be considered an asset.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!
Magellan Aerospace respects the privacy and confidentiality of personal information provided by candidates and shall not disclose to any external parties unless legislated.
Thank you for considering this exciting opportunity. This document is intended to provide the reader with information and is not a contractual document. Some of the material therefore may be subject to change.